The Minion Pod will be taking a field trip to the Utah Natural History Museum on April 2nd!
Here is some info about the trip:
- There is no fee for students or chaperones.
- Each chaperone will watch over a group of 8 students.
- We will need parents to ride the bus.
- Bus load time will be approximately 11:00am at the school. We will gather into groups at 10:36 in the school auditorium. Parents, please be at the school by 10:30am.
- Bus arrive time at the museum will be approximately 11:30am.
- Students will be eating before the trip at 10:03am in the school cafeteria.
- Bus load time at the end of the trip will be 1:00pm.
- Buses will return to the school by 2:00pm.
- A chaperone information packet, along with a list of students in your group, will be given to you in the week prior to our trip. Students will also be given an assignment to work on during their visit.
- Here is a link to the museum home page in case you want to scope it out prior to our trip: http://nhmu.utah.edu/
- Students who do not turn in a permission slip will be doing work packets for Utah Studies, Language Arts, and Science with a substitute during their normal pod class time.
If have any questions, please email Ms. LeSueur at email@example.com