Study Guide for Living Things and Kingdoms Quiz – Scheduled for April 4th
All the information below can be found in your notes. If you’ve lost your notes you can copy them from a classmate or download and watch the power points online on this blog.
- Know the 6 characteristics of life and what they mean: CEGRRA – cells, energy, growth, reproduce, respond, adapt.
- Know the difference between things that are living, non-living, and dead.
- Know the reasons why a virus can’t be classified as living, non-living, or dead.
- Know what the 6 Kingdoms are: Monera (all bacteria under the old system), Archaebacteria, Eubacteria, Protists, Fungi, Plants, and Animals.
- Know the characteristics of each kingdom and be able to identify which kingdom is which based on a list of their characteristics.
Ex: Which kingdom has organisms that are all multicellular, have a cell wall, and are heterotrophic?