Research is to be background information relating to the topic,
question, or materials that will be used in the science fair. You are
not trying to find the answer to your question.
Websites/Search engines to use:
1. pioneer.uen.org – I like SIRS Issue researcher and World Book. This can only be used on the school campus.
2. Google – make sure the article or page has a definite author and date
3. Wikipedia – NOT to be used as a source; may be used to find key
words (on the first page) only. Can use reference and external links located at the
bottom of wikipedia articles.
Each student is responsible to turn in one packet each.
Each online source should have the following info:
1. Title of Source (title of article or page)
2. Author of Source (Person or official company)
3. Address of source (only main homepage needed)