There will be a 80 point end of unit test this Thursday. Topics covered in this test will include:
- Scientific Method
- Control, Independent and Dependent variables
- Inference vs. Fact
- Data Tables
- Graphing – line, bar, pie
We will be completing and correcting a study guide (SciMethodStudyGuide) as well as having a review game day in preparation for this test. If you are having difficulty with any of these subjects, please come see me after school for some one-on-one tutoring. I stay after school until 3:30pm. Please remember to study.
Notes you should study:
- Scientific Method (yellow)
- Inferring worksheet (green)
- Graphing notes (purple)
- The packets on data tables (yellow), line graphs (blue), and bar graphs (pink) if needed.